Dalmia College Merit list 2022 Download FYJC 1st 2nd Cut Off List Download: We like to inform every candidates out there that Dalmia College has finally released their 1st Semester Merit list on its Official page in an Online mode. Students those who are interested to take part in Dalmia College Admission procedure can fill up the Application form and submit it within the limited time and date provided by the College officials. Candidates need to be very honest and clear about the information they provide in Application form, any shortage and invalid information will lead to cancellation of an Applicant. Students those who have submitted their Application form can go click on the direct link available in this page in order to download their respective course Merit list. Students can grab the ideas like selection method, Application fee and Eligibility criteria before applying for the Admission.
The biggest update of the moment 28th-June-2022. It has been reported that the Dalmia College Merit list 2022 will be released Today. Link below in article.
Dalmia College Cut Off List 2022
Dalmia College is widely popular Institute which provides number of UG courses like BA, B.Sc., B.Com and BCA for the students those who are participating for Dalmia College Admission procedure. Entrance Examination will not be conducted as all the Admission selection method is done through Merit list, Number of Seat availability and Qualification score.
Dalmia College Merit List 2022-2023
For more details of Dalmia College Merit List 2022
|Name of the College||Dalmia College|
|Located in||Mumbai, India|
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai|
|Courses provided||BA, B.Com, B.Sc., and BCA|
|Type of courses||Honours and General|
Dalmia College Merit And Schedule List 2022
|First Merit List Publishing Date||20th-August-2022 1|
|Dalmia College Documents Verification & Payment Fees||20 – 24th (August)|
|2nd Merit List Publishing Date||25th-August-2022|
|Payment Fees And Documents Verification||25th – 2nd (September) 2022|
|3rd Merit List Published on||3rd (September) – 2022|
|Documents Verification & Payment Fees||4th – 15th (September) – 2022|
Dalmia College Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Master of Commerce program, shall have
passed the examination for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce of this University (three
years integrated course) of the degree of B.Com. (Old Course) of this University, or Bachelor
of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
B.Com. (Banking and Insurance) OR B.M.S. degree examination OR an examination of any
other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
B.M.M. degree examination (only for Management Specialization subjects) at the M.Com.
a. The merit list is to be prepared and displayed stream wise.
b. In case if no application is received from any stream, the vacant seats are to be distributed
equally between the two streams only.
c. After the first merit list is displayed, if any seat allotted to one stream remains vacant, the
same shall be distributed equally between the remaining two streams. In case of vacancy
in one stream is of single/odd number of seats, the single seat is to be allotted to the Arts
Stream. In case if no application is available from the two streams, then all the vacant
seats of such two streams must be transferred to the third stream. Step (c) be repeated for
the subsequent merit lists till all the forms are exhausted or the final merit list is
displayed, whichever is earlier.
B. M. S –
H.S.C. Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its
• Diploma in any Engineering branches with two years or three years duration after
S.S.C. conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State or its
BB. B. I
Students from any University are eligible for this program.
➢ A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Banking
and Insurance) degree program should have passed XII std.
➢ Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary
Education, Pune, or its equivalent and secured not less than 45% marks in
aggregate (40% in the case of reserved category candidates) at one and the same
➢ Every candidate admitted to the degree program in the affiliated colleges conducting
the program shall have to register enroll himself/herself with the University.
Subject Offered by Dalmia College 2022
As per Maharashtra Board directives commerce students at F. Y. J. C and S. Y. J. C study various subjects. There are two categories compulsory and optional subjects. There are total 8 subjects in F. Y. J. C and S. Y. J. C, out of which 6 subjects are compulsory and 2 subjects are optional which students have to select. Among the compulsory 6 subjects 1 subject is a graded.
B. M. S
B. A. F
B. A. M. M. C
Fee Stature of Dalmia College 2022
|Per Semester Total Course fee||3,500.00|
Steps to Download Dalmia College FYJC Merit List 2022 :
Candidates those who are participating for Dalmia College Admission procedure need to download their desired course Merit list in order to check their Names and other important information. Follow the steps given below –
- Visit Dalmia College Official website www.dalmiaclg.ac.in
- Dalmia College Official page will display on your screen
- Go through the Admission portal
- Select your respective course Merit list link
- Enter your Name and Roll number
- Click on the submit button
- Dalmia College Merit list will display on your computer screen
- Download and save
Dalmia College Counselling List 2022 Mumbai University FYBA, FYBSc, FYBCom
College Authorities direct a Counselling round which will be held on the final day of Admission procedure where all the candidates whose name has been shortlisted in a Dalmia College Merit list need to be present. All the Eligible candidates should bring their Documents during Seat Allotment program for the Verification purpose.
Dalmia College Important Documents 2022
- HS Examination Result
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Voter Id card
- Madhyamik Admit card
- Caste certificate
- Fee receipt
Dalmia College Rules and Regulations
- Four passport size photographs are necessary – one library card and for printing on the mark sheet respectively. Wearing of identity card on college campus is compulsory.
- The college attaches great importance to discipline and all the students shall scrupulously observe the same. Disobedience, misconduct, misbehavior or failure to comply with any of the rules will be severely dealt with.
- Students of the college shall abide by the rules that may be made by the Principal of the college and shall do nothing inside or outside the college that will interfere with its orderly administration. Parents/Guardians are presumed to have agreed to the rules when their wards join the college and undertake to submit to the normal enforcement of the same to the satisfaction of the Principal, whose decision shall be final.
- Conduct of students in the classes as well as in premises of the college shall be such as will cause no disturbance to fellow students or to other classes.
- Students must not attend classes other than their own without the permission of the lecturer concerned.
- Students must not loiter in the college premises while the lectures are in process.
- Smoking and spitting is strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- College property should be used with care. Any damage done to the college property is a breach of discipline and will be severely dealt with.
- No person shall be invited to address a college meeting or society without the previous permission of the Principal. Even in college debates it is necessary to get all the subjects proposed for discussion approved previously by the Principal.