Dalmia College Merit list 2023 Download FYJC 3rd Cut Off List Download: We like to inform every candidates out there that Dalmia College has finally released their Dalmia College Merit list on its Official page in an Online mode. Students those who are interested to take part in Dalmia College Admission procedure can fill up the Application form and submit it within the limited time and date provided by the College officials. Candidates need to be very honest and clear about the information they provide in Application form, any shortage and invalid information will lead to cancellation of an Applicant. Students those who have submitted their Application form can go click on the direct link available in this page in order to download their respective course Dalmia College Third Merit list. Students can grab the ideas like selection method, Application fee and Eligibility criteria before applying for the Admission.
Latest update on 5th July 2023 – Dalmia College Third Merit list will be published on 06/07/2023. The direct link to download the admission list is provided below:
Dalmia College Cut Off List 2023
Dalmia College is widely popular Institute which provides number of UG courses like BA, B.Sc., B.Com and BCA for the students those who are participating for Dalmia College Admission procedure. Entrance Examination will not be conducted as all the Admission selection method is done through Dalmia College Merit list, Number of Seat availability and Qualification score.
Dalmia College Merit List 2023-2024
For more details of Dalmia College Merit List 2023
|Name of the College||Dalmia College|
|Located in||Mumbai, India|
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai|
|Courses provided||BA, B.Com, B.Sc., and BCA|
|Type of courses||Honours and General|
Dalmia College Merit List Schedule 2023
|Online Application Starting date||27 May 2023|
|Online Application Last Date||12 June 2023|
|Online Pre-Admission Enrollment||27 May to 12 June 2023|
|Online Admission Form Submission Pre-enolloment Forms||27 May to 12 June 2023|
|1st Merit List Published Date||19 June 2023|
|Documents Verification & Fee Payment||20 June to 27 June 2023|
|2nd Merit List Published Date||28 June 2023|
|Documents Verification & Fee Payment||30 June to 5 July 2023|
|3rd Merit List Published Date||6 July 2023|
|Documents Verification & Fee Payment||7 July to 10 July 2023|
Dalmia College Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Master of Commerce program, shall have
passed the examination for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce of this University (three
years integrated course) of the degree of B.Com. (Old Course) of this University, or Bachelor
of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
B.Com. (Banking and Insurance) OR B.M.S. degree examination OR an examination of any
other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
B.M.M. degree examination (only for Management Specialization subjects) at the M.Com.
a. The merit list is to be prepared and displayed stream wise.
b. In case if no application is received from any stream, the vacant seats are to be distributed
equally between the two streams only.
c. After the first merit list is displayed, if any seat allotted to one stream remains vacant, the
same shall be distributed equally between the remaining two streams. In case of vacancy
in one stream is of single/odd number of seats, the single seat is to be allotted to the Arts
Stream. In case if no application is available from the two streams, then all the vacant
seats of such two streams must be transferred to the third stream. Step (c) be repeated for
the subsequent merit lists till all the forms are exhausted or the final merit list is
displayed, whichever is earlier.
B. M. S –
H.S.C. Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its
• Diploma in any Engineering branches with two years or three years duration after
S.S.C. conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State or its
BB. B. I
Students from any University are eligible for this program.
➢ A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Banking
and Insurance) degree program should have passed XII std.
➢ Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary
Education, Pune, or its equivalent and secured not less than 45% marks in
aggregate (40% in the case of reserved category candidates) at one and the same
➢ Every candidate admitted to the degree program in the affiliated colleges conducting
the program shall have to register enroll himself/herself with the University.
Subject Offered by Dalmia College 2023
As per Maharashtra Board directives commerce students at F. Y. J. C and S. Y. J. C study various subjects. There are two categories compulsory and optional subjects. There are total 8 subjects in F. Y. J. C and S. Y. J. C, out of which 6 subjects are compulsory and 2 subjects are optional which students have to select. Among the compulsory 6 subjects 1 subject is a graded.
B. M. S
B. A. F
B. A. M. M. C
Fee Stature of Dalmia College 2023
|Per Semester Total Course fee||3,500.00|
Steps to Download Dalmia College FYJC Merit List 2023 :
Candidates those who are participating for Dalmia College Admission procedure need to download their desired course Merit list in order to check their Names and other important information. Follow the steps given below –
- Visit Dalmia College Official website www.dalmiaclg.ac.in
- Dalmia College Official page will display on your screen
- Go through the Admission portal
- Select your respective course Dalmia College Merit list link
- Enter your Name and Roll number
- Click on the submit button
- Dalmia College Merit list will display on your computer screen
- Download and save
Dalmia College Counselling List 2023 Mumbai University FYBA, FYBSc, FYBCom
College Authorities direct a Counselling round which will be held on the final day of Admission procedure where all the candidates whose name has been shortlisted in a Dalmia College Merit list need to be present. All the Eligible candidates should bring their Documents during Seat Allotment program for the Verification purpose.
Dalmia College Important Documents 2023
- HS Examination Result
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Voter Id card
- Madhyamik Admit card
- Caste certificate
- Fee receipt
Dalmia College Rules and Regulations
- Four passport size photographs are necessary – one library card and for printing on the mark sheet respectively. Wearing of identity card on college campus is compulsory.
- The college attaches great importance to discipline and all the students shall scrupulously observe the same. Disobedience, misconduct, misbehavior or failure to comply with any of the rules will be severely dealt with.
- Students of the college shall abide by the rules that may be made by the Principal of the college and shall do nothing inside or outside the college that will interfere with its orderly administration. Parents/Guardians are presumed to have agreed to the rules when their wards join the college and undertake to submit to the normal enforcement of the same to the satisfaction of the Principal, whose decision shall be final.
- Conduct of students in the classes as well as in premises of the college shall be such as will cause no disturbance to fellow students or to other classes.
- Students must not attend classes other than their own without the permission of the lecturer concerned.
- Students must not loiter in the college premises while the lectures are in process.
- Smoking and spitting is strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- College property should be used with care. Any damage done to the college property is a breach of discipline and will be severely dealt with.
- No person shall be invited to address a college meeting or society without the previous permission of the Principal. Even in college debates it is necessary to get all the subjects proposed for discussion approved previously by the Principal.
Important links related to Dalmia College First Year Admission:
|FYBCOM 2ND MERIT LIST & ADMISSION NOTICE 2023-24||Click here to view|
|REVISED FYBCOM AND SFC VENUE FROM 20.6.2023:||Click here to view|
|SFC SECOND MERIT LIST NOTICE 2023-24||Click here to view|
|REVISED NOTICE FOR FY-SFC ADMISSION 23-24:||Click here to view|
|REVISED NOTICE FOR FYBCOM OUTSIDER ADMISSION 23-24:||Click here to view|
|SFC SECOND MERIT LIST 2023-24|
|SECOND ROUND FYBCOM INHOUSE ADMISSION NOTICE 2023-24:||Click here to view|
|First Year Admissions 2023-24|
|Pre-enrollment Form:||Click here to view|
|Online College Application Form:||Click here to view|
|Offline College Application Form:||Click here to view|
|BCOM In-House:||Click here to view|
|BCOM Outsider:||Click here to view|
|SFC:||Click here to view|
|M.COM PART -1 ADMISSION:||Click here to view|
|Download Prospectus– :||Click here to view|
|Admission Procedure:||Click here to view|
|List of Documents Required:||Click here to view|
|WHY DALMIA:||Click here to view|
|For Queries:||Click here to view|
Dalmia College Merit List refers to the list of students who have been selected for admission to Dalmia College based on their academic performance and other criteria set by the college.
The Dalmia College Merit List is prepared based on factors such as the marks obtained by students in their qualifying examinations, reservation quotas (if applicable), and any additional criteria set by the college. The specific details of the Dalmia College Merit list preparation may vary from year to year and depend on the college’s admission policy.